Terms and Conditions
By Signing up to TRUCASHBACK website, you agree to be bounded by the following terms:
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- You have the right to sign up for a single account only.
- You will not be using TRUCASHBACK to support any illegal activities.
- You certify that all information used for sign up to our website is correct and accurate.
- You are aware that using any coupon codes that is not provided by TRUCASHBACK will void your cashback rebate.
- Cash back rebates will take up to 3 days to show up on your account, and up to three months to be confirmed.
- For majority of retailers the member cashback is confirmed instantly, the confirmed cashback transaction is NOT final and the actual transaction take as many as 90 days to confirm. For that reason, TRUCASHBACK has the right to revise all confirmed cashback transactions and adjust them according to the actual commission.
- In the case of Missing Cash Back, you must report it and submit missing cash back form within 45 days from the purchase, any missing cash back reported after 45 days, TRUCASHBACK will not be responsible for it, and can't track it back. In that case, you will have to contact the store directly.
- Respect for others. Offending others on our website will get your account banned immediately.
- You accepting to use TRUCASHBACK service "as it is".
- TRUCASHBACK has the right to stop providing the service to any user at any time without prior notice.
- In case of account termination, your account information will not be deleted, you may not created another account.
- TRU INTERNATIONAL INC can't be held responsible for any missing cash back, if the store you made the purchase at didn't pay the commission for whatever reason.
- Any failure to comply with this Program Agreement, any fraud or abuse relating to the accrual or receipt of cash back rewards, or any misrepresentation of any information furnished to TRUCASHBACK or its affiliates by you or anyone acting on your behalf may result in the termination of your membership in the Program and forfeiture your accrued Cash Back rewards.
- The determination of whether or not a purchase made through an TRUCASHBACK site qualifies for Cash Back is at the sole discretion of TRUCASHBACK. If an Affiliate Store fails to report a transaction to TRUCASHBACK or withholds payment to TRUCASHBACK for any reason, TRUCASHBACK reserves the right to cancel the Cash Back associated with that transaction. If TRUCASHBACK has any reason to suspect fraudulent activity is associated with your account, TRUCASHBACK reserves the right to delay or withhold payment of Cash Back. You give TRUCASHBACK the permission to review your account with Affiliate Stores in cases where TRUCASHBACK suspects fraudulent activity. TRUCASHBACK is not responsible for lost or stolen payments, including gift cards. TRUCASHBACK is not responsible for payments delivered to the wrong address through no fault of TRUCASHBACK or for payment errors made by payment partners like PayPal.
- Users who have been informed of terminating their account due to fraudulent activities taking place on their account shall be held responsible for bearing all the legal costs arising out of such illegal activities, in addition to the other solutions available to TRU INTERNATIONAL INC. Furthermore, Users that have already received cash back rewards towards illegal activities will have to yield to TRU INTERNATIONAL INC’s sole right to seek compensation from revenue generated in the future or to demand that the user to reimburse TRU INTERNATIONAL INC.
- TRUCASHBACK has the right to change term of service at any time without a prior notice.